The Illegitimate Saga
When one is working on a project of this size and caliber he must, in order to retain consistent, remember his reasoning for a choice he made. I have chosen to simply just record my thoughts in a wiki page specifically for side notes. The most useful thing about a wiki, for side notes anyway, is the ability to tag pages. With one quick simple search I can find my pages marked with a tag like note. This allows me to remember and/or review my thoughts on an idea thus giving me the ability to keep consistent on a continuing and/or repeating idea.
This page also gives anyone who cares to look at my work a way to browse my notes, and thus giving you, the reader, an inside look to my thought and decision making process. My hope is that these notes will help those who do care to understand something they don’t comprehend and/or recognize. Like for instance I use a lot of Irish culture and language in many of my writings, and it shows in The Illegitimate Saga. I use it so much in fact that I get confused sometimes, or find myself not being able to remember what the word means. The Irish Language Notes page would be able to help me figure out what the hell I was trying to say.
Collection of side notes:
- Irish Language Notes- a list of all the Irish words I use
- Name Notes- a list of all the Irish names I use
- Words of Interest- a list of words that took a considerable amount of time to pick
- Architecture Notes- notes on architecture
- Culture Notes- Notes on culture and their design
- Magic Notes- notes on magic and its effect in a universe
- Steampunk Notes- notes on steampunk design and function